Although Dr. Friedman is at the forefront of Cushing’s Disease, he was not invited to be part of the Pituitary Society Consensus Guidelines on Cushing’s Disease published in Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology in 2021, many of his ideas on Cushing’s Disease that he has been advocating for years were included in the recent guidelines. In this informative webinar, Dr. Friedman will discuss
- The use of imaging for the diagnosis of Cushing’s Disease
- The need for multiple testing to diagnose episodic Cushing’s Disease
- The importance of UFC and salivary cortisol testing
- The use of medication trial prior to surgery
- The use of ketoconazole for the medication trial and longer-term treatment
- Dr. Friedman will also discuss new Cushing’s medications.
Via Zoom Click here to join the meeting or
Slides will be available on the day of the talk here. You can also click to read the consensus guidelines
There will be plenty of time for questions using the chat button.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org